“Mixed Media Art Journal – Take 3”
Created by Sophia Vida
I’m having so much fun creating pages in my small art journal. I really love “Romantic Homes” Magazines. They are full of wonderful images that are perfect for journaling. That is of course, where I found these images.
I made these pages with layers of paints, gelatos, paper doilies and doodles. For the butterflies, I used a piece of glossy cardstock with alcohol inks and then used a Martha Stewart punch. After I adhered them to the pages, I highlighted the butterflies with Stickles and that was it!
Stay tuned as the journaling adventure continues…..
Thanks for stopping by!
- Strathmore Mixed Media Visual Journal 5.5″ x 8″
- Acrylic Paints: Yellow, White, Green
- Sakura Gelly Roll Pens: Assorted Colors
- Sharpie Pens: Fine Point Gold
- Stickles: Assorted Colors
- Paper Doily
- Cardstock scrap
- Martha Stewart Butterfly Punch