For this card you will need:
– Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
– Color Box Pink Pigment Ink
– Ranger Clear Embossing Powder
– Inkadinkado Stamp #93969 (Tiny Little Hands….)
– Penny Black: Hammock #2073J Stamp
– Spectrum Noir Markers: PP1, PP3, PP5, FS2, FS3, IG1, IG2, CG1, CG2, CT2, TN2, LV1, LV2
– Cardstock: Crafters Companion Premium Ultra Smooth, Lite Pink, Fuchsia, Sassafras Lass: “Daydream” Darling Dots
– 2 Paper Roses
– 10 Small Pearls
– 2 Small Pink Rhinestones
– Star Dust Stickles
– Cuttlebug Circles Embossing Folder
– Fiskars Circle Border Punch
– Distress Ink: Tattered Rose
– 22″ Sheer White Ribbon
– Foam Squares
– Glue Stick
– Heat Gun
- Using the Stardust Stickles, highlight the petals on each rose. Set aside and let dry.
- Cut a 3″ x 3″ square from white cardstock. Stamp hammock image.
- Color hammock and bows with marker PP1. Shade bottom of hammock and bows with PP3, then PP5.
- Color face, hand, feet and bear with FS2. Shade with FS3. Color cheek and bottom of bear feet with PP1.
- Color fur and top of flower petals with IG1. Shade with IG2.
- Color flower stems with CG1 and Shade with CG2.
- Color center of flowers with CT2. Shade with TN2.
- Color butterfly with PP1. Shade with LV1 and LV2.
- Cut a 3-1/2″ x 3-1/2″ square from pink cardstock. Distress edges. Adhere your stamped image onto this piece.
- Adhere 5 small pearls to the bottom right and top left corners of your stamped image. Adhere a pink rhinestone to the center of each bow. Set aside.
- Cut a 6″ x 12″ rectangle from white cardstock. Fold in half.
- Cut a 5-1/2″ x 5-1/2″ square from fuchsia cardstock. Use circle border punch on 1 side. Adhere this piece to the center of your base card from step 11.
- Cut a 5″ x 5″ square from pink cardstock. Distress top and bottom edges. Emboss with Circles embossing folder. Adhere on top of fuchsia cardstock from step 12.
- Cut a 4″ x 5″ square from the Daydream cardstock. Distress top and bottom edges. Adhere on top of pink embossed cardstock from step 13.
- Using the foam squares adhere your layered stamped image from step 10 to the right center edge of your layered card.
- Adhere your roses to the top and bottom left corner edges next to your stamped image.
- Tie the ribbon on the left side and finish with a knot. Trim ends.
- Cut a 6″ x 6″ square from the pink cardstock. Adhere to the inside of your card.
- Cut a 5-3/4″ x 5-3/4″ square from white cardstock. Stamp sentiment inside with pink ink. Heat emboss and Voila! You have a beautiful card!!!
Thanks for looking and have lots of fun making this It’s a Girl! Baby Card!!
For more Crafting Tips and Techniques visit our main website at Just4Crafters.com