Clean and Simple Tulip Card
(created by Sophia Vida)
I made this for the Clean and Simple Card challenge over at Addicted to Stamps & More but unfortunately I missed the deadline. In any case, this was a really quick and easy card to do with minimal supplies.
For this card you will need:
– Premade 4.5″ x 6.25″ Olive Green Card & Envelope
– Cardstock: Red and White
– Hero Arts Watercolor Tulip Stamp H3834
– Fiskars Home Sweet Home Stamp Set 136840-1001
– Stardust Stickles
– Colored Markers: Red, Grass Green
– Color Box Black Pigment Ink
– Ranger Clear Embossing Powder
– Glue Stick
– Heat Gun
- Cut a 3-1/2″ x 5-1/2″ rectangle from the red cardstock and glue to the center of the premade olive green card.
- Cut a 3-1/8″ x 5-3/8″ rectangle from the white cardstock.
- Color the stem on the tulip stamp with the green marker. Color the flower part of the stamp with the red marker. Blow moist breath over the stamp to activate the markers and stamp your image on the center of the white card stock.
- Ink your “Best Wishes” stamp with the pigment ink. Stamp the sentiment on the bottom left corner of the white cardstock. Sprinkle with embossing powder. Tap off any excess and use the heat gun to set.
- Glue the white cardstock to the center of the red cardstock. Highlight the stem and flower with the Stardust Stickles. Let dry. Voila! You have a beautiful handmade card.
Thanks for looking and have lots of fun making this Clean and Simple Tulip Card!
For more Crafting Tips and Techniques visit our main website at Just4Crafters.com