Happy Chick Easter Card
(created by Sophia Vida)
For this Quick & Easy Card you will need:
– Pre-made 4.75″ x 6.5″ white card & envelope
– Cardstock: White, Textured Lavender, Fuchsia, Floral Print by K&C Company
– 6″ coordinating satin ribbon
– Stardust Stickles
– Inkadinkado Stamp 97957
– Great Impressions Stamp C362
– Staz On Black Ink
– Colored Pencils: Blue, Pink, Yellow, Orange, Green, Purple
– Jelly Roll Pen: Purple Star
– Glue Stick
– Glue Dots
– Foam Squares
– Deckle Scissors
- Cut a 6.5″ x 2.5″ rectangle from the floral cardstock.
- Cut a 6.5″ x 2.25″ rectangle from the lavender cardstock.
- Cut a 4″ x 3.25″ rectangle from the pink cardstock.
- Cut a 4″ x 3.25″ rectangle from the white cardstock.
- Stamp the Inkadinkadoo Chick stamp on the bottom center of the white rectangle from step 4. Next stamp the Great Impressions Easter sentiment above the Chick stamp.
- Using your deckle scissors, cut a decorative border around your stamped images.
- Using the colored pencils, color your stamped image. Next trace over the Easter sentiment with the Purple Star Jelly Roll Pen.
- Accent the Chick stamp with the Stardust Stickles. Let dry.
- Turn the pre-made white card so it opens from the bottom. Then glue the floral cardstock you cut in step 1 across the top half of the card. It should be flush with the top and side edges.
- Glue the lavender cardstock from step 2 across the bottom half of the card. This should also be flush with the bottom and side edges and should not overlap the floral cardstock.
- Cut a 6″ piece of satin ribbon. Using the glue dots adhere the ribbon across the floral and lavender seam on the card.
- Using the glue stick, adhere the stamped image to the front of the pink cardstock you cut in step 3.
- Using the foam squares, adhere the pink rectangle and stamped image to the center of the card. Voila! You have a beautiful springtime Easter Card.
Thanks for looking and have lots of fun making this quick and easy Happy Chick Easter Card!
For more Crafting Tips and Techniques visit our main website at Just4Crafters.com