Autumn Scarecrow Pix
(created by Sophia Vida)
For this project you will need:
– 3.5 Clay Pot
– 9″ Scarecrow Pick
– 3.5″ square piece of floral foam
– Spanish Moss
– Glue Gun
This is another super easy fun project to make. It’s makes a great inexpensive take home gift for your Thanksgiving Day Guests. You can personalize the pot rims with your guest’s name using Deco Markers, add Thanksgiving Sentiments or just leave them plain. Any way you choose, it will look great!
- Trim your floral foam so it will snuggly fit into your pot.
- Once you have the right fit, put a little glue in the bottom and put your floral foam in place.
- Add a few drops of glue to the top of your floral foam and glue the Spanish Moss to the top of the foam. Make sure to completely cover the floral foam.
- You can put a dab of glue on the tip of your Scarecrow pick and insert it into the top of the floral foam.
- If desired, decorate the edge and base of the pot with Deco Art Markers. Voila! You have a fun and cute memento to give your Thanksgiving Day Guests.
Tips: For extra pizzaz add ribbon and a bow as decoration. You can also add an extra punch of color by painting the sides with acrylic paint or stencil a design. To save money and go green, you can recycle white styrofoam from a package and cut it to the desired size.
Thanks for looking and have lots of fun making this Autumn Scarecrow Pix!
For more Crafting Tips and Techniques visit our main website at Just4Crafters.com