Created by Sophia Vida (measures 5″ x 6″)
Wee Memories is having Challenge #64 – Masculine Card (WMC64). This is my first challenge so I thought I would give it a whirl with this tri-fold card.
- Bazzill Citrus Cardstock
- Bazzill Dark Brown Cardstock
- Bazzill Copper Cardstock
- Frances Meyer World Map Cardstock
- Deja Views – Printed Cardstock (Global Views Pad)
- Thin Copper Metal Sheet
- Great Impressions – World’s Greatest Dad Stamp
- StazOn Solvent Ink – Stone Gray
- Stickles – Star Dust
- Cuttlebug Embossing Folder: Cuttlebug A2 D’vine Swirls
- 2 Pearl White Buttons 7/16″
- 7″ Brown Shimmer Ribbon
- Rust Colored Pencil
- Cut a 12″ x 6″ piece of cardstock.
- To make the accordion folds mark your cream cardstock at 3-1/2″ and at 7.” Then fold the cardstock on these marks. The first and second panels will measure 3-1/2″ and the back panel will measure 5.”
- Cut a 4-3/4″ square on your patterned cardstock. Glue this to the back panel.
- Cut a 3-1/4″ x 5-3/4″ piece on your copper cardstock. Glue this on top of the patterned cardstock on the back panel in step 3.
- Cut a 3-1/4″ x 5-3/4″ piece from your world map cardstock. Glue this piece to the inside middle panel.
- Cut a 3-1/2″ x 6″ piece from your dark brown cardstock.
- Cut a 3-1/4″ x 5-3/4″ piece from your copper cardstock. Glue this on top of the dark brown cardstock in step 6.
- Cut a 3″ x 5-1/2″ piece from your world map cardstock. Glue this on top of the copper cardstock in step 7.
- Cut 2 pieces of brown shimmer ribbon measuring 3-1/2″ each. Adhere these diagonally across the top and bottom left corners. Wrap the edges under the dark brown cardstock.
- Glue your layered cardstock pieces you just made in steps 6 through 9 to the top of the front panel (you will not see the citrus cardstock).
- Glue a button to the top and bottom left diagonal corners.
- Cut a 3-1/4″ x 2-1/4″ piece of dark brown cardstock.
- Cut a 3″ x 2″ piece of copper cardstock. Glue this piece on top of the small dark brown cardstock in step 12.
- Cut a 2-3/4″ x 1-3/4″ piece of the copper metal sheet. Run this through the Cuttlebug A2 D’vine Swirls embossing folder. Glue this on top of the copper cardstock in step 13.
- Using Great Impressions World’s Greatest Dad, stamp it on white cardstock. Color the inside with a rust colored pencil. Use Stickles Star Dust to outline the word “DAD” and the 4 rivets.
- Once dry, cut out the stamp image. Use foam squares to adhere the stamped image on top of the embossed copper metal piece in step 14.
- Glue this layered piece (shown above) on top of the front panel. You want about 1″ to hang off of the front panel and overlap the bottom panel.